What to bring our course:
- A Government issued photo identification including your full name and date of birth.
- Comfortable footwear which have an enclosed toe area (i.e. no sandals etc.), we recommend sport shoes/trainers or walking shoes.
- Loose and comfortable clothing which does not restrict movement such as shorts, tracksuit pants, t-shirts etc.
- A good sense of humor and your best collection of bad jokes.
- All of our training centers have a basic kitchen including refrigerators and microwaves so please feel free to bring any food or snacks you wish.
- For those candidates either re-certifying or upgrading their IRATA or SPRAT qualification you must bring your fully completed rope access logbook on the first day of training. If you have lost your logbook contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for a replacement before the course begins. You cannot be trained or assessed without your current logbook. This does not apply to new candidates.